Cost of Repairs
Costs associated with repairing your vehicle are directly related to the design, type of equipment needed to accurately diagnose the problem, and the level of expertise required to perform the repairs accurately the first time. We charge by the specific job at a fair price to you so that we may continue the same level of service for years to come. We will carefully explain any necessary repairs and the costs associated to those repairs so you know what to expect. Parts purchased from us are the highest quality we can obtain. If a part should fail within our warranty period or the manufacturer’s warranty, we will install a replacement part at no additional charge to you. We accept cash, company checks, and credit cards. To get a general estimate as to what your car repair may cost, you may want to check out Repair Pal.
Interest Free Financing Available! *
LK's Auto repair offers access to BOSCH Service/Credit First National Association (CFNA) to offer you 6 Months No Interest Financing if Paid In Full* on approved credit to help with your vehicle repair needs.
Credit First makes car maintenance easy by offering a credit card for your car.
Keep your car maintenance and repair charges separate.
There’s no need to tie up your other credit cards! Plus our special card offers:
- Instant credit decisions – our average in-store
- and online credit card decision takes 30-60
- 6 Months No Interest Financing On Purchases Over $299*
- No annual fee and no prepayment penalties
- Special Offers and Savings
- Low Annual Fees
- Low Monthly Payments
- Generous credit limits
- Immediate purchasing power once approved
- Competitive APR on balances
$299 Minimum purchase required.
* MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment. Applicable to purchases made January 1 through June 30, 2013. APR: 22.8%. Minimum Finance Charge:$1.oo. CFNA reserves the right to change APR, fees and other terms unilaterally.